Since the pandemic has already taken away several travel opportunities, it’s high time to visit Italy. Moreover, there are so many festivals that are due for you and you can’t miss them out. In this blog, we are going to share some of the most classical reasons to visit Italy in 2021. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s have a look.
Festivals you can’t miss out
The top 3 interesting upcoming festivals are as under:
- La Befana- Rome that is celebrated on the 6th of January. This is referred to as the epiphany day. you can enjoy great feasts on the day of the celebration.
- Festival of Sant’Agata-Catania where massive crowd gather on streets and perform 3-day worship. If you visit Italy at this time you can witness devotion and folklore among the people as well.
- Carnival- Venice which is the most heartfelt and popular festival in Italy. This is an open-air party celebrated for 2 weeks.
Historical markets to witness in Italy
The top three and most attractive historical markets are:
- Pallermo- Ballaro is located in the center of the city. Ranging from lottery attractions to parenthesis, there are several attractions for everyone who visits Italy.
- Catania- Fera’O Luni is many times referred to as Monday fair. Several enticing voices and colors offer great tourist attractions.
- Bologna-Mercato di Mezzo has a brief history and is situated in the city’s heart. The rich culture of Italy is depicted everywhere in the place.
The rich traditions and amazing history of Italy has so much to offer to its visitors. Anyone, who visits Italy for the first time or even has already visited observe so much to get lost. The vibrant colors of the festival and historical markets are two of the greatest attractions for people. End of the day, being a traveler, you have still so many things to discover and you must take every inch significant when you visit Italy.